Wednesday, January 20, 2016

One month update

Our sweet babe turned 1 month ten days ago!! Time is flying by and it's making me try to slow down and enjoy all the baby snuggles I can. She won't be little long.
PS- I've been trying to write this post for over a week but my pictures have been blurry! I think I've fixed the problem for now :)


She's starting to be a happy little girl the majority of the day, especially in the mornings! She gives us a million little smiles and coos after she gets unswadlded :) Sleep is getting way better now too- she typically goes to sleep between 8:30-9 and wakes up anywhere between 12-1am to eat and then not again until 5-6am. Matt is usually up by the second feed getting ready for work so it makes getting up early so much easier.

I swung by the office last week to drop off a few things and weighed her while I was there- she was up to 9lbs 4oz! I was actually thinking she would be closer to 10lbs, but she's following her growth curve perfectly and is now in the 43rd percentile for weight. She's moved up to size 1 diapers and is out of most of her newborn clothes, which makes me so sad.


Likes-
The car seat (only if we're moving)
Our daily walks


Eating
Her swing- the new one!
Bath time with dad


Dislikes-
A dirty diaper
Hunger.


I had my 6 week postpartum check yesterday and am all cleared for exercise again, so miss Morgan will be going on her first run with mom today! I have a strong suspicion it's going to be incredibly humbling and I know I'll be super sore tomorrow, eeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment