Wednesday, April 6, 2016

1st Easter and birthday party!

The past two weekends have held a few firsts for our sweet Morgan, and the fun continues next weekend!

Two weekends ago was Easter, one of my favorite holidays. We went to church then had lunch with Hal and Steph at our house. It rained all weekend long.



This past weekend Morgan and I were going to run our first race together, but it ended up not happening. It rained all night Friday and the radar looked sketchy Saturday morning so Karmen and I decided to skip. Stephanie told me it had stopped raining by the start time, oops. I did end up going for a solo run while Morgan napped and it rained on me the entire time, go figure! We headed to Savannah around 3 for Harper's 2nd birthday party- Minnie Mouse themed and so precious! Morgan wasn't a fan of the party hats but didn't mind her Minnie ears at all :)



Sunday consisted of church, lunch, then hanging outside for as long as possible! Monday's tend to come a little faster these days, unfortunately. Today my mom and McKenzie came to visit Morgan and I, so I'll update with pictures soon ;) Tomorrow I'll be back at work, then Friday is dedicated to finding something to wear for Thomas family pictures Saturday! Wish me luck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment