Friday, July 10, 2015

Lake house week

Just got back from a week long trip at lake Oconee!


Matt and I left last Friday to join up with the rest of the Thomas clan for a week of relaxing at the lake! I didn't take too many pictures since I only had my phone and had to keep it put up most of the time. Between all the kids, splashing, and heat I forgot to pull it out as much as I would've liked. We pretty much were outside most of the week, except the first few mornings it was a little cloudy and chilly. It was always perfect in the afternoons though! Except rather hot and steamy these past few days. Margaret and I did well with exercising the first few days of the trip- we did two 3-mile (hilly!) runs, then a long walk Tuesday evening. After that we fell apart since it was the end of the week and exhaustion was creeping in!







Wednesday morning I made the 3-hour drive to Savannah for our 18 week anatomy scan and echo- all looks good for baby girl! 



We got home today a little after 1 and I've already unpacked and washed two loads of clothes. I'm hoping to dust and vacuum before the end of the day too, but we'll see! I think we'll have a pretty relaxing weekend over here ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment