Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Randoms

Just some random pictures from the past couple of weeks.


Painted my moms high chair from when she was a baby. Took me forever and I'm still not done! I really love the way it looks.


We had Cooper from Thursday-Sunday and he fit right in with our clan. I call this pic "Matt's fan club"- all the dogs love him!


I hit the halfway mark last Tuesday! 20 more weeks to go; yikes! Matt felt her kick for the first time this week and just now was watching her punch/kick around. Love it!


Matt's house made TV! It's nowhere near done, but still exciting!


New shoes = really good 3- mile run Saturday. Then a crappy one to follow Monday, oh well! I started bootcamp again today and it wasn't my favorite. I'm hoping it gets a little easier, otherwise I might not sign up again after 6 weeks and will start back once the baby gets here. Time will tell!

Talk about a productive Tuesday- Matt mowed the grass, I vacuumed, emptied the dishwasher, cooked dinner, and did two loads of laundry- none of the above usually happens during the workweek! Here's to a quick rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment