Sunday, August 16, 2015

More photo dumping

Here's some more random pictures from the past few weeks!


Bought this sweet bathing suit this weekend- for only $11!! She's probably going to be huge and will never get to wear it!


Speaking of huge...apparently my belly gets bigger and firmer during and after I run.


Trying to get ahead of the game and stock up! I found this list on Pinterest and think it's genius! Anything to help since I won't be getting paid for 3 months :/


A few other sweet bubbles I ordered like a month ago.


Sunset at home.


We threw Daniel and Cassady a little sprinkle shower for baby girl #2 last night at the Pink House in Savannah. We had a greattttt time and didn't make it home until after midnight! 


Fun time at our house :) It's a disaster over here right now, but Matt is working hard at getting things fixed and good as new! ;)

We had Taylor and Gracie Bea's church dedication this morning and had fun with the family at lunch afterwards. This coming weekend is a girls weekend in Charleston with Lauren and Marlys and I couldn't be more excited! Bring on the week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment