Sunday, January 31, 2016

G'bye January!

So, the goals that I was supposed to start in January didn't quite happen. I'm hopeful for a fresh slate in February! I want to run at least 3 times a week, get out for a 30 minute walk with Morgan and the dogs every day, and eat healthier. Also need to budget in February because January definitely got ugly.

Anyway, on to my weekly recap that's mostly a ton of pictures of my babe ;)


Matt left Thursday morning to duck hunt in Arkansas with Bobby and Daniel for the last weekend of the season (YAY!!!). I don't think they've done much hunting, but they've definitely had a good guys weekend! 


Morgan and I did nada Wednesday or Thursday, so by Friday cabin fever was setting in. We loaded up and drove to Pooler Friday morning to visit with Molly, Emily, and Kate. We had fun! We were back home mid afternoon and took the dogs on a walk, since I'd been neglecting them too the prior few days. 



My sister made it down early Friday evening and we stayed up way past my recent bedtime chatting. It was nice having someone to talk with during Morgans middle of the night feeding session and the extra hands to bottle feed her in the morning while I pumped. We chilled out at home yesterday morning then headed out for lunch and shopping around 1. We did some damage at the outlets and Morgan now has some 6 month clothes added to her closet! We came home and relaxed while watching a few movies and feeding/playing/bathing Morgan- who totally had her first poopy incident in the tub, yikes,



This morning we relaxed for a bit then decided Meg would watch Morgan while I ran a few errands, versus all loading up and going. It was nice to grocery shop without the fear of a screaming baby in my buggy ;) Meg is getting her stuff gathered now and then Morgan and I are on our own again! Hoping for a smooth day full of getting all my chores done!


No comments:

Post a Comment