Saturday, February 23, 2013

Calf pain, work, dress shopping

Wedding dress shopping was a huge success today!! No picture posting, but here's what McKenzie chose for her flower girl dress...


We celebrated the big purchase with drinks, lunch, and dessert at Cheesecake Factory...it was delicious and we all consumed way too much food. And I broke down and got cheesecake on day 6 of the no sweets challenge :/ It starts over again tomorrow. Our sweet waitress left a message on my dessert plate-


We drove back to Augusta after lunch to hit up the race expo to pick up our race stuff for tomorrow. Meg will be doing a 10k and I'll be attempting another half. I started having calf pain Monday and I've spent the past few days taking ibuprofen, icing, and using compression socks to get it back to normal. We shall see. We got some nice sunglasses in our swags bag that McKenzie immediately claimed.


The rest of the evening will consist of sitting on the couch and watching movies while McKenzie plays with my hair. Another early morning start tomorrow, then lunch with the family before heading back to Bluffton!

And one more picture, because I love it.
Thank you to my mom for the new attachment!



Oops, two. I signed up for the Chicago marathon Tuesday under my future new name ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment