Sunday, February 10, 2013

February thus far..

It's already the 10th of February and this is my first post of the month...oops.
I don't know how bloggers find time to post multiple times a day..or week! I'll try to get better :)

It's been an eventful month so far. Super Bowl Sunday happened...


...and Macie could've cared less! As long as she's around Matt she's a happy pup. The week was pretty uneventful...lots of work between the hospital and peds office. I did get the great news that I'll have an extra 8 weeks of day shift! This means I won't be back to nights until right before the wedding! I'm very happy I'll be on a "normal" schedule for the majority of the planning.
Oh, something else we did- we set a DATE for our big day! It's going to be June 29th and our venue, photographer, and caterer have been booked. Matt and I are trying to tackle almost everything together and we have weekly goals. This coming weekend we plan on finding the suits he, his dad, and my dad will be wearing. And we will be registering! Fun stuff :) 


Yesterday I ran in my 8th half marathon and set a new personal record! My garmin read 1:55:58 when I crossed the finsh line and my "gun time" was 1:56:10...a new PR either way! I wore compression socks around the house last night and to sleep in and my calves aren't sore at all- my 
quads are a different story. Macie and I went on a brisk 3.3 mile walk for our exercise today and I'm hoping I can get in a good sore-free run tomorrow. 

Hal (Matt's bro) took the below pictures of Macie while we were at the finish line yesterday...she looks so precious and innocent...totally not normal for her.



Have a great Monday tomorrow! Hopefully I'll post again before March rolls around :)

And one more picture...here is where Matt proposed!



No comments:

Post a Comment