Thursday, January 31, 2013

100.5 miles....

This past Monday was supposed to be the start of another 12 day work stretch...but thankfully it has changed!!
Someone from the hospital really wanted to pick up my Sunday shift and so now I have Sunday off and I work Friday instead :) I'm happy. This does mean I'll be working two 12 hour days at the hospital before my half marathon next Saturday, but I think I'll be ok.

I ran 100.5 miles in January! 
One of my smaller resolutions for the new year was to keep track of my mileage for the year...so far, so good! I have another 5 miler planned for the morning and then my last long run of hopefully 8-9 miles Sunday before church to finish up my training for the HHI 1/2 marathon. With all the excitement from last weekend, I didn't get in my long 12-mile run, but I think I'll be just fine. I'm still pretty proud I stuck to a training plan for the most part.

Tomorrow is a half day at the office, followed by babysitting Chance for a few hours, then a dinner date with my future husband :)



On one last note about running, the above picture is Macie after her 2nd 2-mile run. 
She isn't too shabby with the running stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment