Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Highlights of 2012


Happy New Year!!
I'm so thankful for this past year and am looking forward to what 2013 will bring.
Already, Matt and I have a few trips planned for this year, including a trip to visit Lindsey in San Diego, a cruise with my family, Edisto beach with his family, and Chicago for a marathon...and I still feel like I'm missing something! We both made it until 12:01 last night for our midnight new years kiss, and fell asleep very shortly after. This morning I got up and did a 5-miler, then met up with Matt and Macie for her first "real" run...she's finally old enough to start organized runs, so I'm planning on using her for my cool downs 2-3 times a week to get her started. We made a waffle breakfast and then headed up to Matt's parents house for lunch and football. Now I'm in bed since its back to work in the morning! Here are a few highlights from 2012....

New Years in New York...
Macie was born January 12 and we brought her home in February!
Missions trip to Colombia

Nashville

Moved from Atlanta to Bluffton in May

Matt's family beach trip
My family beach trip

 Marathon #2 in D.C.

 Watching my sister get married

Family pictures

 Lindsey's last visit to Bluffton before heading to San Diego
Zoo to see the lights at Christmas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment