Monday, December 31, 2012

Sunday and New Years Eve

My iPad is weird and will only let me type so much before it cuts me off. 

Sunday recap:
Got up and barely made it through 2.25 miles at those darn trails before giving up and heading home. We went to church and had a quick lunch at Meagan's house before heading our separate ways; Matt and I left to visit with his other set of grandparents before going back home to Bluffton. 
We ended up just staying with his parents when we got back and spent the rest of Sunday working on a really fun family photo puzzle after eating some yummy soup and cornbread for dinner.




This morning Matt and his dad got up to hunt while his mom and I stayed inside and warm. We helped take down Christmas decorations before coming back to my place for our big New Years plans. I took myself on a highly enjoyable 5- mile run...wayyyyy better pace than whatever happened at those evil trails! We took Macie for some ball throwing to tire her out before we went on our dinner date. 



We decided to keep New Years low key this year and hang out watching football and cooking desserts. I'm making a peanut butter cup trifle for tomorrows lunch and it looks awesome! 

See you in 2013!!





No comments:

Post a Comment