Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Happy birthday, Jesus!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Last night we got in our jammies and cheesy Christmas shirts right when I got home from work. Matt helped me make a corn dip to bring to work today and then we settled in on the couch and watched a few episodes of Moonshiners. I didn't last long and was fast asleep by 10. This morning Matt and I got up at 4:30am so we'd have Christmas morning together. We made breakfast and coffee, did stockings, and exchanged gifts "from Macie." Matt's mom also left us each a gift since we were left alone for Christmas ;)

Work was fine, but went by entirely too slow! I'm ready to be done for the week and for the six days off I'll have! Thursday we're heading home after I crank out an 8-mile long run. 
Excited to see the family!!


Loved this picture Meg sent me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment