Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Friday!


Happy windy Friday!! It was awfully cold and extremely windy this morning for my long run of the week! Macie and I were so very sleepy last night, so we were asleep by 9:30, and were therefore very refreshed this morning. I finally left the house right before 8 to tackle a 7-mile run. The first 3.5 miles the wind was at my back, but the last half it was whipping me all over the place!! Glad it's over. I cooled down with a little mile long walk with Macie, who apparently gets a little nuts with windy weather. 

I came home and showered up while popping cookies in and out of the oven for our Seaside Christmas lunch. We ate at Truffles, and the southwestern salad I had was yummy!


After lunch I ran a few errands before heading home to relax, clean, and wait for Lindsey to get here!


Macie got her Christmas treat a little early :) 
She's a happy pup right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment