Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekends go by too fast!

Per usual, the weekend went by way too fast!
I worked until around 3 Friday afternoon, then we started our journey home. We got to the running expo with 20 minutes to spare in order for me to pick up our race packets. Then, since I forgot to pack dog food, we hit up petsmart and grabbed some chick-fil-a to eat with my parents. 

Saturday morning we got up bright and early at 6am to run in the Jingle Jam 10k. It was rough and hilly! My GPS said I ran the 1k in 56:08, but my official time was more like 58 minutes. Glad it's over, either way.



After the race Meg and I went home to shower, got lunch at Red Robin (yummmm), and then I got my hair cut and highlighted. At that point it was time for me to head to the grocery store to get goodies for the SEC championship game. Mom, dad, Meagan, Adam, McKenzie, Matt, and I all watched the nail biting game! UGA might've lost, but they played one heck of a game!


This morning I did a short (and not very speedy) 2 mile run at the trails before church. We all had some Mexican for lunch and went home to change for our annual family pictures. I can't wait to see them and I hope they turned out nicely! Matt and I headed back home after that and now Macie is sleeping while I wash clothes and fool around with the dinosaur computer that I managed to get running. I'm hoping to get in bed soon to start the week nice and refreshed!

Happy December!!

To finish out November:
Day 30- thankful for love...all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment