Thursday, November 29, 2012

Early Christmas shopping

I told Matt this morning on the way home that I didn't even need to set my alarm for this afternoon, because I always wake up between 11-12 after my last shift. My internal clock totally failed me and I finally stumbled out of bed at 1:30. Oh well, I guess I needed the sleep!

This afternoon I finished up my brothers Christmas present and wrapped his, Caylee's, and moms...which I just got in the mail today!! I only need to finish up my dad and McKenzie and I'm done, way early!

Matt came over for dinner, and now Macie and I are relaxing watching the Falcons game. Since I didn't make time for a run today I'll definitely be getting up early to squeeze in a short one before heading into the office until 3. Then we're headed home!

Day 29- thankful I really, really enjoy buying gifts for others. 
And I'm thankful for my beautiful Christmas tree, that will hopefully have its tree skirt I ordered Sunday soon!

Korean Macie

Christmas present from my parents!! It's already packed back up and wrapped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment