Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Loud noises

The title of the blog tonight is my favorite scene from Anchorman- Jimi and I watched it for the first time together and rewound this particular part a million times, laughing our butts off.

It's very noisy in my pod tonight at work. Alarms are just going nuts! I have three babies on oxygen and probes so they're in the midst of all the alarming.
The night was going at a pretty fast clip and has since slowed down, as it usually does, between the hours of 4-6am. I get my sleepiest and grumpiest during these hours. I can't wait to get home and crawl into my nice cozy bed and sleep the day away! I did get a chance to catch up on some reading, and I'm about to start a new book that I've heard good reviews about.

Day 7- God's Word.
As one of my new years resolutions from this past January, I wanted to finish the bible in a year. I started a little late but caught up quickly the first month and I've stayed on track throughout the year. I've had plenty of times that I've skipped days and had to catch up, but I've tried to stay diligent with reading. I've learned a TON, and next year(s) my goal will be to re-read it, take notes, and study His word more in depth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment