Monday, November 5, 2012

Pictures

It's weird not having to be anywhere today. I mean, I still have errands to run but it's not vital that I get them done at a certain time. I got up this morning to sun(ish)! It's weird that its light outside at 6:30 instead of 7:30. I cleaned up a touch around here while stalling to go on a run. Then I ran 4 miles; I have a weird nagging pain behind my left knee that started towards the end of the marathon last Sunday. It didn't really bother me too much when I was running at home, but I definitely felt it today, so hoping that goes away quickly! Next race is December 1st with my sister; we're doing a 10k Jingle Jam in Augusta. Macie and I went on a little mile walk and I'm really about to run those errands; even though I'm decorating for Thanksgiving today I'm still going to wrap all the Christmas presents I've already purchased. 

Day 5- thankful for pictures. I take a ton of them (usually with my phone since its readily available) and I love looking back at all the memories that have been captured. One of my goals for 2013 is to reorganize and print out pictures from the past few years and get them back in albums. And I can't wait to see wedding pictures! I'm already stalking the website multiple times a day. Here are a few of my favorites that are already uploaded. I have a bazillion I want to add ;)

Our very first picture together- January 2011








No comments:

Post a Comment