Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12

Day 12- thankful for friendship. I'm a pretty shy and am much of an introvert, so it's slightly hard for me to make friends. But when I do, it's usually for a lifetime. And I don't stay shy long. Even after moving to Milledgeville, then Atlanta, and now Bluffton I still keep in touch with these lovely ladies. My friend Lauren and I (she recently moved to RI) text almost daily and she probably has no idea how much of an encouragement she is to me on a daily basis. And I, of course, have my sister and Matt- my two best friends and the ones I go to for anything and everything.

And this post just gave me the hardest time ever with posting those pictures. Some are crooked, some are sideways! Oh well.

Lauren and I at her baby shower (she's pregnant again now!)

Katie's wedding
My first favorite roommate(s) at her wedding


Abbey, Lindsey, and I at the bean in Chicago



First best friend, Jill at her wedding in September '07

And my best buds at Meagan's wedding



No comments:

Post a Comment