Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet laughter

Busy day at the office! Scratch that- slow morning and then total madness this afternoon; I didn't clock out until 6pm! Made me miss an hour of time with Matt, but oh well I guess. He got back around noon from the hunting club, worked at the office for a bit, and then came to do some work at my apartment and keep Macie company. I am trying to wean Macie from her kennel, so I was quite happy she'd only be alone and free for 2 hours versus 4! And she did great, whew!

Tomorrow it's back to work at the office until noon, then coming home to rest until going to work for the night at the hospital. 

Day 14- thankful for sweet laughter.
Jimi just sent me a video of Cal giggling, which in turn cracked me up!
A child's laughter is so innocent and free; I love it!

Here are a few wedding pictures I snagged from Branch's site
(pictures of pictures aren't great quality I forewarn you)
I can't wait to get my hands on the CD!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment