Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post wedding relaxation

Well, we made it back to Bluffton! It's going to be a nice few weeks without any travel. We go in spurts where we just go, go, go so it'll be nice having zero plans for a bit before the holidays hit. 

Mom, dad, Matt, McKenzie and I got up this morning and met for yummy brunch with the Allison's...my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins from my moms side. Then we packed up all the leftover food from the wedding and headed over to Jimi and Christopher's for a "food party." Matt and I left with 3 bags of chicken, some pulled pork, mac & cheese, green beans, corn, and wedding cake. We shredded the chicken right when we got back and put it in the freezer; it's going to come in handy for last minute dinners!

I made the infamous cheese stick pepperoni rolls for dinner tonight per Matt's request. We were planning on going for ice cream, but I'm doubting that's going to happen since it closes in 20 minutes and Matt is passed out sitting up. 

Tomorrow I'm planning on decorating for Thanksgiving and cleaning the entire apartment. I don't work until Tuesday night, so I should have time to clean out closets too!

Day 4- thankful for Macie. She may be a huge pain in the rear some days, but she's a really sweet, loving dog...who is also scared of her own shadow ;)



Her ornament came in and is so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment