Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back to work

Back to work tonight! I've had 11 full days off so I'm pretty ok with heading back to work tonight. I only have to do two nights, then three more starting Saturday night. I'm not sure if the peds office needs me Thursday afternoon, but I'll be there Friday. 

Macie tried to start my day off at 6:45 this morning, but I put an end to it by putting her in her kennel until 7:45. Otherwise she just paces the room and gets in my face until I get out of bed. I had a good 5 mile run this morning followed by a 25 minute walk with Macie. The back of my knee felt better today, thankfully! I've been kind of tired today, so I haven't done much else besides wrap all the Christmas presents. I only have a few more to buy!

Day 6- thankful for a healthy body. While I'd loveeee to lose a few pounds, I am very thankful for the body I have. It allows me to work long shifts and exercise every day. I ran a marathon and two days later I was running 3-5 miles again; I love running! It's my outlet, stress-reliever, reflecting time, and time for me. I prefer to run alone, but I don't mind having running buddies either. Macie will debut her running abilities very soon! Next event is the Jingle Jam 10k in Augusta December 1st with my sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment