Sunday, November 18, 2012

MIA

Yup, missed two more days! When I go up to Matt's parents there s absolutely zero reception...so no phone or computer for two days. It's kinda nice sometimes though, being disconnected. Friday morning I slept until noon after work, got up and made a cake, went for a 6-mile run, came home and showered, packed for the weekend, and made up the enchiladas I was making for dinner. Everything ended up being yummy, especially the cinnamon roll cake! We settled in and watched the movie Miracle to round out the Friday night.

Saturday morning I went for a quick (cold) 3-mile run. I thought Matt and I woud do a little kayak trip, but it was just too chilly to head out on the water. Matt's twin, Brandi, and her daughter Miley came over to hang out for the day so I stayed in with the girls while Matt helped his dad with yardwork. 

Miley taking a nap with her babies ;)
Saturday night the boys had an event out at Palmetto Bluff that ended up being a lot of fun. There was an oyster roast, along with a ton of other food options...and wine! Their event was "The last hurrah" with desserts and s'mores around the fire pits. 

Today has been a lonngggg day. Since we got in so late last night, Matt and I were still dragging this morning. We made it to church and then had a nice long lunch at Outback with Shane, Alyssa, Cassady, and Daniel. We had to hightail it back to the parents in order for me to grab my stuff and drive back to Bluffton in time for the last Twilight movie with the girls. 

Now I'm finally home and not motivated to do anything but snuggle under my blanket! I need to wash clothes and definitely need to empty the dishwasher. Working out is probably not going to happen tonight...but we shall see! Tomorrow I'm going to grocery shop fr thanksgiving dinner and maybe go get my brothers Christmas gift. I'm also going to make this for our two year anniversary-


We'll see how it turns out!

Here's a little catch up:
Day 16- thankful for a love of cooking. I used to hate it, but now I love it and have gotten pretty decent at putting together yummy dishes!

Day 17- thankful for books. I read two short stories on Ms Susan's kindle and I love getting wrapped up in any good book!

Day 18- I am totally thankful I don't have to work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment