Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cuddle bugs


Matt sent me that picture earlier tonight of Macie and Cooper snuggling, only it was rightside up before I posted it- grrr. They love each other :)

Today was uneventful. I got a good days worth of sleep and then popped up at 3:30 to go for a 4 mile run. Since I didn't run yesterday or Sunday I was really craving a good run; usually I don't run between my night shifts because I'm so sleepy!

I'm getting excited about wrapping this work week up and heading home for the weekend! I'm supposed to work a few hours at the peds office Friday, but I'm hoping to get out of there by 3 or so. Then Matt and I are going to head to the race expo and pick up mine and Meg's race packet for the 10k Saturday morning. Saturday we'll get up and run, I'll get my hair cut (and highlighted!), and then it'll be time for the Georgia vs Alabama game at Meg's house. We're doing an appetizer night and taking it easy :)

Day 27- thankful for a traffic-free ride into work these past two nights. Especially after the terrible trips in last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment