Monday, November 19, 2012

Productive day!

Day 19- thankful for lists..

I'm a great list-maker, I mean really great....I just get a little too ambitious and never actually get to check off all the items to do. Until today!! Here is my completed list from today:

Run
Wash clothes
Donate clothes
Dry cleaners
Grocery store
Wrap remaining presents
Make anniversary gift
Pick up prescription
Make yummy sweets

So that's pretty much a recap of my day, but I'll still tell you about it since I'm pretty proud right now. I slept in until 8ish when Matt dropped Macie off this morning. I threw some clothes in the washer, took a quick shower and set off to run my errands. First stop was the dry cleaners, then the drive-thru at CVS, and onward to Walmart...where I also checked off everything on my grocery list and stayed within my budget! I came home, took Macie for a little ball throwing session and then got to work making too many sweets for the week.



I ended up making sugar cookies, brownies, and monster cookie bars to take to the Thomas' for Friday nights Christmas dinner. I wrapped presents while some of the goodies were baking and also made that map thing for Matt's anniversary present...exhibit A (and no, it's not supposed to look like a Christmas tree...)


The top heart is Atlanta where we met, followed by Augusta, St Augustine, New York, Bogota, St Simons, Nashville, D.C., Edisto/Charleston (where he'll be receiving it), and Bluffton where we live now. It looks a bit girly, so it'll probably end up hanging in my apartment, which is fine with me!



I really ended up having to talk myself into going for a run, but I did it! And glad I did; I always feel much better when I'm done! Half marathon #7 is in 3 weeks, so I'm going to try for 2-3 more 8-mile runs to get myself ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment