Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Music

So far, the detailed "to do" list I made last night doesn't have many check marks.
Here was my list:

Wash clothes
Clean both bathrooms
Vacuum
Take clothes to goodwill
Grocery store
Run
Get Macie's heart worm pills and treats

I slept until noon right when Matt was pulling into the parking lot with Macie. He went to the hunting club this afternoon with Scott and Chris to hunt tonight and tomorrow morning, so I get some QT with my very snuggle-rific puppy. 


See? She still thinks she's 15 lbs and can snuggle in my lap.
Anyway, I ran to the grocery store (I'm making dinner for Matt's family Friday night), came home, walked Macie, and completed a 5 mile run...right on time too! It started raining the last quarter mile or so. And that's pretty much my day! I made a delicious dinner of pancakes, I showered, and I'm already in my jammies :)

I seriously doubt I'll be vacuuming or cleaning any bathrooms tonight.

Day 13- thankful for worship music
I listen to it all the time- while driving, working out, running; it's soothing to me and I hear God's voice in all the songs. My favorite is Chris Tomlin's "Amazing Grace"

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood, His mercy rains
Unending love, amazing grace

And I shall leave you with pictures of the hunting man...the first is one he sent me tonight and the other is from last week with his nephew...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment