Thursday, November 1, 2012

November

November is one of my favorite months, mainly because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays...and not because of all the yummy foods! I think people are a little more grateful during this month and I love the daily "I am thankful for..." status updates on Facebook. So, I'm doing a daily post (hopefully) of what I'm thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving! 

Day 1-Family


Even in the midst of all the wedding drama and craziness I am still so thankful for my family. We have our differences and may disagree a lot, but we all still love each other dearly. Today as Meg and I ran around Augusta, my parents were running to every Walmart in Georgia looking for the candles we need for the wedding; Adam drove all the way up to Atlanta to pick up his folks; Jimi was making signs for the wedding at home; Steven read McKenzie her goodnight story. 

And I'm not just thankful for my family, but Matt's as well. They've welcomed me with open arms the past two years and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each of them.


Cheers to family!

Wedding is in t-minus two days! We finished putting together 26 favors tonight (100 still left to do- eeks!), almost finished painting the s'mores sticks, printed out programs, painted the "Mr and Mrs" letters for the table and the ring bearers box for Cal. There's still a lot to do, but I feel like we ave a decent head start. Tomorrow will start nice and early again so I can squeeze in a run before our pedicures and manicures at 10. It promises to be another busy day around here for sure! Yay for getting to see Matt at some point tomorrow! I miss the boy and I'm sure Macie is having major withdrawals; she hasn't had quality time with him since last Thursday!! I'm sure she is quite thankful for sisters dog, Max. They've quickly become best buds over the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment