Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!


I've been home since yesterday trying to help out with last minute wedding stuff...though I've felt pretty useless so far. I've run a few errands with my mom and sister and cooked dinner tonight, but that's all. I have a feeling tomorrow and Friday are going to be slam packed with running around. 

Tonight was a fun-filled, sugar-crazed kind of night! Mom, dad, Steven, and Caylee joined Meg, McKenzie and I for dinner before making a loop around the neighborhood with the neighbors. I've lovedddd getting pictures from friends of their kids in costume. Halloween is such a fun holiday!!

Here are my nieces and nephew, along with all five of Matt's!
And no, I have no idea why two of the pictures posted sideways...I'm about at my wits end with this iPad.









No comments:

Post a Comment