Sunday, October 14, 2012

The weekend

The weekend is over!!


And this is how I feel!
Well, not really. I actually feel pretty good for working 7 days in a row! My days at work weren't so bad at all. I had great babies and worked with some nice ladies. To be more exact, a nice lady and a scatterbrained one who kept disappearing all day. 

Last night I went to Matt's and watched the first half of the USC and LSU game with him, Scott, and Megan. Macie and I left right at halftime to get back, shower, make lunch, and hit the hay! I really tried to stay awake for the whole game, but apparently passed out in the 3rd quarter. They lost. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda happy. They kicked our butts last week, so it's nice to have the same record again.

Matt came by work after church and brought some Atlanta Bread Co for lunch and some Cold Stone ice cream for dessert! It was delicious!! And totally helped me make it through the rest of the work day. I also got to walk him around my pod in the unit and let him see some of the tiny babies I take care of every day. 

Now we're watching an episode of Castle- well, kinda. Matt is cleaning guns (he bought a new one today at the shooting range...one that has a laser that drives Macie crazy), I'm surfing the Internet, and Macie is eating leaves on the porch. Happy Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment