Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Only 4 more days until the weekend!
Yesterday was a decent day at the peds office; pretty busy, but the day flew by! Matt got off work right around the same time as me so he came on over and helped me cook dinner. We had chicken parm dippers with pasta and marinara, and of course bread. 

While I was finishing up dinner Matt hung up my most recent purchase- a medal and race bib holder I ordered from Etsy! I ordered one for Stephanie, Matt's sis-in-law, since I drew her name in the Christmas draw; I loved it so much I ordered one for myself as well!


After dinner we took Macie for a little ball throwing session, and then ended up walking an extra mile around the apartment complex. We made it back right in time- it started raining within 5 minutes of us being back. We had a Klondike bar for dessert and watched an episode of Castle before crashing for the night.

Now it's off to finish getting ready for work. Hopeful for a good, quick day!

Love these goobers!

The finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment