Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday recap

Yesterday was another fun and productive day! I had a decent nights sleep since I was in my own comfy bed, complete with sheets and a comforter. I slept at Matt's house Friday night since I was dog sitting for Scott and Megan and my oh-so-sweet boyfriend left for the weekend with his sheets packed up for the move, hence the reason I'm so thankful for sheets. Being the sweet girlfriend I am, I dug up his old, super soft sheets he had from Atlanta and made his bed for him so he'd have a clean bed to sleep in after a weekend of filth at the hunting club. 

I got up yesterday morning and did a quick 3 mile run before coming home and rushing to get ready so I could go let Cooper out and let he and Macie play for a bit before church. Church was good and we got out kind of early; plenty of time to do some Christmas shopping around Savannah. I finished up all the kids on Matt's side of the family since we're doing our gift exchange the day after Thanksgiving. I also got started on McKenzie and Cal since there's not a Toys R Us in Bluffton. I bought a laptop while I was out too, but buyers remorse set in on the drive home and never let up, so I packed it up and returned it this morning. I just didn't feel right buying a laptop I didn't need right before an out-of-state trip, Meagan's wedding, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. 
Maybe for my birthday...

After all the errand running I got a call from Matt saying he was coming home early! He was still 2 1/2 hours out, so I took the dogs on a walk and had a long ball throwing session with them.


Then Matt came home! I would've taken a picture of him, but he hadn't showered and looked quite disgusting. We played with Macie a bit and took her on another walk to try and tire her out so we could sleep well. 


We ordered some Mellow Mushroom pizza and attempted to watch a few Castle episodes. Matt passed out at approximately 7:40 pm. I finished two episodes before deciding a good, long slumber sounded wonderful. So, in bed with lights out at 8:55 was us. And I still did NOT want to get out of bed this morning! When I finally did, at 7 (watch out, I slept in!) I still wasn't ready to tackle the day. I've taken Macie on two walks, run a lot of errands, filled my tank with gas, but I've still yet to run. Hoping to get that done at 3 so I can shower and head off to work for the night. 

Leaving you with this picture my sister sent me last night...


Cheeseheads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment