Saturday, October 20, 2012

Relaxing

It's been a pretty productive Saturday. I went to bed super early last night and slept not-so-hotly thanks to a bed with no sheets and a restless pup. I ended up having to kennel Macie around 5:30am to get some decent sleep. I finally gave up at 7 when I could hear Cooper huffing and puffing through the door crack and Macie giving obnoxiously loud sighs. 


Walking the dogs is quite the nice start to any day. Macie and I went home so I could change into some warmer running clothes and I tackled a little 5 mile run. There was an art festival going on in downtown Bluffton, and if I hadn't had so many items on my to-do list I would've browsed instead of running through. I'm hoping it'll still be going on tomorrow afternoon and Matt will be home early enough to see what it's all about! I ran some errands and finished my sisters wedding present while watching the gamecocks lose to the gators. Matt isn't pleased. 

Now Macie and I are about to do a little reading in bed. It's a happening Saturday night here for sure!
On an exciting note- look what came in the mail today!


I know I'm ahead of the game, but I didn't want to forget like I did last year. I can't wait for the holidays! Whenever I order stuff online I track the shipping process obsessively until my purchase is in my hands. I lovvveeee getting packages.


Except when I order two little mugs and it comes in this ridiculously large box; no wonder shipping cost more than the actual item! But I fell in love with these mugs and didn't care for once about S&H. They were originally supposed to be stocking stuffers, but they won't make it that long without being used!

Off to shower! I made today a no-makeup, no wash hair kind of day and I look horrific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment