Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Recent purchases

Night shift stinks. My poor, poor body; I make it work 12 shifts in a row, then go back to working nights, and then I'm making it run a marathon in 4 days. I'm going to despise myself come Monday!

On a happy note, I'm a mere 6 1/2 hours from being free from work for 13 days! Wahoo!
Matt and I have a fun evening ahead of us too- I'm making dinner (he's had to eat fast food all week) and we're carving pumpkins, probably while watching a little Castle. I'm hoping to get up at a decent hour today so I'll have time to wash clothes, pack, run to the store, and do a few other last minute things. We're leaving bright and early at 6am(ish) Friday morning to get a good jump on traffic. That should get us into D.C. around 2 to squeeze in some exploring. We're on the lookout for a new Christmas ornament for our tree this year! I'm obsessed with getting ornaments everywhere we go, and thankfully Matt enjoys the hunt as much as I do now. 

Here is my most recent ornament purchase 
(and of course it'll be for Macie, not Sophie)


I love it! And I should be getting it soon, so I'll have a better picture.

And my other recent online purchase...


I think it's so stinking cute! And I bought Thanksgiving and football hangy things too. The only thing is that the arch isn't quite large enough to go around the knocker, so it's not centered...which really messes with my OCD tendencies. And my door is super dirty; oh the joys of apartment life ;)

Off to feed my babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment