Sunday, October 7, 2012

Game day fun

I'm gonna have to get better about finding time to update this thing! It's been crazy around here and the weekend went by way too fast.

Here's a recap from the fun-filled, way-too-fast weekend!

Thursday evening Matt and I had a delicious dinner from Mellow Mushroom...best buffalo chicken pizza ever. Then we went to Walmart and shopped for tailgate food before crashing with Macie for the night.

Friday morning I got up bright and early for work while Matt took Macie to the vet for her follow up appointment- which was a good report. Her rash is all clear and we're hoping her change of food will fix future problems; if she stays rash-free through the fall/winter and it comes back in the spring then we know it's environmental allergies vs food. Matt went on to Columbia with the boys and I came home Friday night and made buffalo chicken dip, taquitos, brownies, and cookies (I didn't bake the cookies, but I did repackage them in my Tupperware to look like I did!)

Saturday morning I got up and had a decent 6-mile run before dropping off Macie and heading to Molly's to pick up Margaret and Stefanie. We made great time and got to Columbia around lunch time and picked a really great spot to tailgate! The guys joined us shortly after. We tailgated until around 6 and headed to the stadium. Sadly, UGA played terribly, but it was still kinda fun to see Matt and Chris so excited about the gamecocks. Maybe we'll beat 'em next year!

Today we got back around lunchtime and pretty much relaxed for the afternoon. I even took a pretty decent nap, which felt sooooo good. And I had another good 6-mile run this evening. I'm not really good at afternoon/evening runs anymore; I'd much rather run in the morning time, which is opposite of what I used to like! Here are some pictures to enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment