Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jobs

Last night of work done. I was supposed to work at the office from 1-5pm, but had a change of heart when I realized how tired I was. I'll definitely be there tomorrow, then back at the hospital Saturday-Monday nights. I think we have some fun plans for tomorrow night (dinner with friends), and then maybe a (chilly!!) little kayak trip Saturday morning before the USC game at noon. I've never kayaked past September, so it should be nice and cold on the water!

Day 8- thankful for my job(s). Some days/nights are hard, very hard. Last night, for instance, I had almost sworn off the thought of ever conceiving children all together thanks to 3 screaming babies at the same time. But, I am very thankful for my job, as I realize there are plenty of people struggling to find one, or are very unhappy with the one they have. I get to snuggle with babies all day or night long, and I do love me some babies, mostly when they're sweet and quiet :) 
I'm also thankful for Matt's job, as their business is doing very well in our stinky economy. I'm very proud of those boys.

All.night.long

No comments:

Post a Comment