Thursday, November 15, 2012

TV mount


As you can see above, I have a little problem. When Megan and Scott moved from their old house, they wanted to get rid of the guest bed, so I snatched it up because my mattresses were just hanging out on the floor in my room. I love the bed, but now I can't see the TV over the bottom!
Oh well...I'll buy a mount soon enough.

This morning Macie and I slept in an extra hour because I figured I could do a longer run after I got off work at 12. Well, I didn't get off work until 1 and it was cold and windy outside! I took Macie on a short loop around the complex and decided that was enough of the great outdoors for me. So I made lunch and took a 45 minute snooze on the couch before doing my favorite tae bo video. Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up in time for a decent run.

I signed up for the Kiawah Island half marathon today! Matt and I decided that we would take a trip to Charleston as our Christmas present/anniversary weekend. We're pretty much on the same page in that we'd rather travel together than get each other gifts. Our plan is to get bikes once it starts warming up (this was our original Christmas idea), maybe in February.
We're planning on doing a triathlon together sometime in 2013!

Tomorrow kicks off a busy weekend...and we will have busy weekends pretty much from now until the end of the year! Friday evening I'm cooking enchiladas for Matt's family and hanging out. Saturday night we have an event out at Palmetto Bluff and Sunday we're having lunch with friends after church. Next weekend is Thanksgiving (and Christmas for Matt's family); the weekend of the 1st we'll be in Augusta for that Jingle Jam 10k, a haircut for me, Christmas tree pickin', and family pictures. The second weekend in December Matt and I will be in Charleston running half marathons and playing expensive golf...and celebrating two years together! I'm not sure what I'll be doing that third weekend yet. Matt is going to be at the hunting club, and I would kind of like to make an Atlanta trip to see some of my long lost friends; we'll see!
Then it'll be time for Christmas and New Years!

Day 15- thankful for warmth.
There are so many people out there lacking electricity or who are living on the streets. I can't imagine being that cold and trying to keep warm living outside. My heater isn't on in the apartment yet and I've already started piling on the layers for bed, but at least I know the heater option is available.


No comments:

Post a Comment