Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Grumpy week

So, I totally failed at that whole December photo challenge I said I'd do. I looked at the pictures I was supposed to have taken up to this point and I knew there was no way to catch up! Oops.

It's been an uneventful past few days; I'm actually having quite the grumper-ific week. I worked Monday night at the hospital, woke up after a 3 hour nap to work at the peds office Tuesday afternoon, and got up again this morning to work there some more. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and didn't get out of bed until 7:15 this morning! And somehow I am stillllll tired! It's definitely true that you can't "catch up" on sleep.

I'm at the hospital again tonight and tomorrow night and hope to get some gooooood rest tomorrow!
Friday night I'm planning on seeing The Hobbit with Matt's sister-in-law, Molly, and some of her co-workers. Then Saturday mom, dad, Meg, and McKenzie are coming for the day/night! Meagan wants to do a little shopping Saturday before we take McKenzie to the zoo to see the Christmas lights. I believe Christopher, Jimi, Riley, Cal, Steven, and Caylee will also be meeting us there, so I'm super excited to see everyone before Christmas! I work Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after, so we're going home for the weekend...but it's just not the same as being home and seeing everyone on the actual holiday. Sunday the tentative plan is to wake up and go to church, grab a little lunch, and see the folks/sister/niece off so they can make it home at a decent hour. It'll be a quick and fun weekend!

Macie enjoys helping me stretch after a workout

The jammies that were way too snug and have already been returned; she was not pleased!

Last year

This year
I would post our family picture, but we're using them in our Christmas cards so I don't want to spoil the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment