Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December photo challenge

So, I figure I'll do this December photo challenge to keep the blog interesting when I'm not-so-interesting :)
I probably won't try to post every day again, like with the November thing!

Not really a "selfie" but I love this picture of sister and I

Favorite holiday movie- it's a tie!
Not really about the weather- except today was beautiful and both Macie and I enjoyed it!

Red
Handwriting- my calendar was the only interesting thing to take a picture of here at work
Today was a good day, much like yesterday. Since I was called off last night, Macie and I hit the bed pretty early, just in case work decided they needed me. We got up around 7:30 this morning, had a little breakfast, went on a morning stroll, I went for a run, got my oil changed/tires rotated/car washed/vacuumed. Macie and I threw the ball in a little field, attempted a nap, and went for another walk. Now I'm at work :)

And yes, I just realized that I did the photo challenge out of order..I'll try better next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment