Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday

Today has been fun, productive, and relaxing. 
Macie and I slept in until 7:50 and it was glorious. I had a little breakfast and then headed out for my long run of the week- 9 miles. It felt awesome! I finished with a 9:07/mile pace and actually picked up speed throughout the run rather than slowing down; very different for me! 


Macie was then itching to go out, so I took her for her second walk/run. She did so, so well today! I had to pop her at the beginning for being a nut job, and after that she was by my side the rest of the run. I showered (thankfully) when we got back and then was out and about running some errands. When I got back I knew I'd be putting up Christmas decorations and cleaning, so I took Macie back out to throw the ball for awhile.


She's a beast. 
The Christmas decorations are down and boxed back up and my apartment is looking mighty lame. I'm going to have to stalk Pinterest and get crafty next week since I have so many days off. 
Macie and I are on the couch watching a chick flick and I'm trying to organize my running clothes. So far I haven't touched the drawer...I don't want to get rid of anything! But I don't have room...
Unless I go get some baskets dedicated to running apparel Monday. I think it's a good idea :)

Back to work tomorrow, but afterwards I get to see Matt and I'm so excited! I haven't seen him since Tuesday and I miss the boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment