Sunday, April 7, 2013

I love weekends

Happy Sunday :)
This weekend flew by, as usual. I'm gearing up for the week and am already excited about next weekend!


This past week I got up every morning and did a workout before work...which means I was up at 4am Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday...and I loved it!! I like being able to come home after work and not worry about having to do 35+ minutes of tae bo and rush around to get into bed on time. I have gotten hooked on some mini circuits I found on pinterest, but they usually only take 10 minutes or so. 


Work was interesting this week...by the time my 3 days were up, I had fed 48 bottles, changed around 50 diapers, did 2 eye exams, 2 carseat challenges, and sent one of my moms down to the ER when she passed out in her chair from low blood sugar. Hopefully this week is a little more chill ;)

Friday morning I got up, ran, met up with Molly, and headed for Savannah to address wedding invitations with Margaret. Big check on the to-do list is done! I am very, very grateful for their help and really enjoyed hanging out and chatting it up. Matt was at the hunting club with Macie Friday night so I bought a chick flick from the $5 bin at Walmart and sat my happy rear on the couch for the night with some leftovers. 

I did a 10-mile run Saturday morning in my new shoes....I forget how good new shoes feel! 


Matt came over shortly after 1 and I made us a pretty good pizza bake for lunch. He and Macie were zonked from their whirlwind night so they were bums and wanted to nap all afternoon. I got Matt out of the apartment for a bit to check his storage unit for camping supplies, then we explored a little of downtown Bluffton before grabbing some ice cream and heading back. I caved and let them sleep before our dinner date at Truffles (again). 


This morning was church (I'm liking this new church more and more each Sunday), lunch with Scott, Megan, and Chance, then some driving around Palmetto Bluff to show some potential buyers around. The weather was gorgeous, so we took Macie on a little walk before deciding to drive over to Honey Horn and explore the area for picture ideas. Matt left for home around 4, so I hit up the grocery store, went for a run, one final walk with Macie, then a quick clean up of the apartment. Pretty quick weekend! Heading to bed now in hopes I'll get up with my alarm when it goes off at 4 :)


Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment