Thursday, April 18, 2013

Twenty-eight

Happy almost weekend! I probably look forward to the weekends too much.


I was called off from work Monday and declared it shopping day. I found dresses for the couples shower in May and for the bridal luncheon...I think. I have a Savannah shopping day set for a coming up Monday so maybe I'll find something better then...unless its a sunny day, then I'll be found by the pool ;)

This morning started out great with a nice, pain-free 5 mile run. Then work happened...today was highly frustrating, but I've already vented enough for the day so I'll spare you. I dipped out around 3:45 and came home for a little peace and quiet. Matt got here around 5ish and we hung out for a bit before heading to dinner at Kobe- our go-to place for special occasions. It was delicioussss, and I'm so glad we only eat there 3-4x a year because otherwise we'd be quite large!! We came home and rolled around on the floor with Macie for a little while before Matt had to head home. A walk with Macie made me feel much better and a quick circuit workout rounded out my evening. 
(PS- not wanting to jinx myself or anything but I've done a run or tae bo session every morning anddddd one of those circuit workouts every day in April...so far...usually I end up skipping a day before the month is over and ruining my streak). I've been planted on the couch for the past few hours and desperately need to shower and get my rear in bed.


Tomorrow kicks off a busy and food-filled few days. Dinner with Pastor Hubbard tomorrow evening in Pooler to seal him in as our wedding pastor, long run Saturday morning and an overdue eye appointment, my parents/sister/neice are coming up for the evening, dinner with one of the boys' clients, and then a late birthday dinner with the fam Sunday after church. I'm excited for the last minute decision my parents, Meg, and McKenzie to come up for the weekend, even though we have all these darn dinner plans. 

Looking forward to what 28 brings me and blessed for these years. 
And thankful for the texts and gifts throughout the day...I'm a lucky gal ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment