Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's almost Friday!!

It's almost Friday and here I am just now talking about this past weekend! This week has flown by!

We somehow made last weekend a busy one, even though it started out "relaxing". We got up Saturday and I headed out for a run while Matt set off to look at some job sites. I beat him back then did our grocery shopping for the upcoming week. I made it home by 12 then we left for Craig and Molly's so we could hang out on their new boat. I even got a tan line, whoop!! We had dinner plans with a client of Matt's so we hit the road home by 5. Dinner was good :)

Sunday morning we picked up Chance and Gracie Bea from their grandparents and took them to church, then by Firehouse for lunch so Chance could get a fire hat. We had a fun filled afternoon full of golf cart rides, long walks, and playing in the yard. Megan and Scott made it home around 8:30 and we still were in bed by 9:30! 






This week I've been quite sick and am pretty over it. I'm doing a race with Dr Sturgis and Jen from work on Saturday and I'm going to struggle a lot! I skipped my run Tuesday after being up all night coughing, made it to bootcamp yesterday, but didn't make it today and I'm bummed about it. Hoping I can get some sort of a run in tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment