Sunday, November 23, 2014

Two weekends..

Soo, two weekends have come and gone. Again.
At least this week is a short week at work!! Wahoo!

Last weekend we didn't do much...nothing that I remember anyway. Saturday we watched a lot of football, I did my grocery shopping and some cleaning. Boring, but relaxing!


Sunday we had Taylor and Gracie Bea in nursery, which is always a treat! We grabbed lunch on the way home, Matt did more yard work, I did more cleaning, then we headed over to Craig and Molly's to celebrate Emily's first birthday!


Monday through Friday are always a blur, especially with it being flu season. Yuck. I left early Friday afternoon so I could be home and could get ready for Music to Your Mouth out at Palmetto Bluff. Always a good time! Really good wine, good food, and great company makes for a fun time. 



Saturday morning we slept in until 8, which felt wonderful! Matt went to help with duck hunting stuff while I went for a run then headed into town for grocery shopping. Megan, Molly and I met up for the 3rd hunger games movie- so intense! I picked up dinner for Matt and I, he fell asleep on the couch by 7, and I attempted a few loads of laundry before I succumbed to my sleepiness. Matt was back up at 4 something this morning to duck hunt with Macie while I took advantage of a quiet house and slept in! We made a trip into Savannah so he could Christmas shop (at bass pro!) and visit with Bobby, Sara, and their sweet new daughter. Oh and I had a sweet for the first time in 22 1/2 days- worth every bite.


Back home and attempting to make Thanksgiving treats; failing at it too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment