Sunday, December 14, 2014

A wedding and a surgery

One week ago my little brother got married and I won't lie, it made me feel sad! I mean, I'm happy he's married and is growing up, but it reminded me just how much fun we used to have when we were kids and carefree. 

Anyway, the wedding was super cute. I was afraid Matt and I were going to be late, but we ended up arriving about 45 minutes early. It was perfect since we got to visit with my family for awhile. The wedding was at a small community building in Appling, but they did a really good job at organizing and decorating to make the small area look great!




The reception was also really cute and we enjoyed chili, a baked potato bar, and hot chocolate for dinner. We were back in the car and heading home right at 6:30, which was nice since we both had to work the next day!



Remember how I mentioned Macie limping around Sunday after duck hunting? Well, we took her to the vet Monday since she was still hobbling around on 3 legs...and found out she tore her ACL and needed surgery. So, Thursday morning we dropped her off for her surgery then Matt picked her up at around 4:15 afterwards. Talk about a pitiful pup. We were up at 2:30 that morning trying to get her calmed back down and comfortable, then I was up at 4am getting ready to fly to Chicago. I think I've been running on fumes all weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment