Sunday, December 21, 2014

Meet Scout

This week was a long one at work. Glad I'm only working Monday and Tuesday this coming week, though I'm sure they'll both be a doozie!

Friday evening Matt and I ate some leftovers and hung out with Macie. We turned in super early since Saturday was gonna be a longggg day. Matt went duck hunting and I headed to the island for the jingle jingle 5k. The run was pretty miserable- cold and rainy! I paced my coworker Jen, took some pics, then hightailed it outta there to get home and changed.




We left around 11am for Greenwood, a town 3 1/2 hours from us, to pick up the newest addition to our family- Scout. Matt had decided earlier in the week to go ahead and get a pup so it could be trained for next years duck season. Welcome to the fam, Scout!!



Yesterday was such a long day after being in the car all day. We grilled some hamburgers and hung out with my sis and niece before heading to bed, anticipating it would be a long night. Which it was. Scout cried and whined way more than Macie ever did, until Matt laid on the couch next to the kennel. Hopefully tonight will be better!!




No comments:

Post a Comment