Monday, February 9, 2015

Lots of dog pics and the weekend

Happy Monday! I'm happy the work portion of the day is over :)


This weekend was one heck of a beautiful one! We spent every possible moment soaking up the warmth and sunshine! 

Friday night Matt and I hit up the Mexican restaurant in Ridgeland; queso dips and a daiquiri for the win! We went home and watched the latest episode of the Blacklist and stayed up past our bedtime.


Saturday morning we got up and ate a big breakfast before I headed out for my long run and  Matt took the dogs on a long training walk. I told him he needs to walk them during my long run from now on, because he helped pushed me my last 2.5 miles knowing I would see them at the road!


After showering we headed into Bluffton to run some errands together, something we hadn't done together since we moved! It was nice hanging out with the hubs all day long. We grabbed some lunch, he did some yard work and I watched from a beach chair in the front yard ;) We went and saw Sniper afterwards for date night and stayed up past our bedtimes again!



Sunday morning was church, grocery shopping, grilling out hamburgers for lunch, more yard work for Matt and more sitting-in-my-chair-in-the-sun for me! Did a 3- mile run, took Matt's parents a frozen turkey, came home and relaxed, then turned in early in preparation for work Monday! 



4 more work days until we get to do it all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment