Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

Time for an update with plenty of pictures of our sweet Morgan! Pretty sure she's my entire camera roll on my phone :) Here's our awesome weekend update (sarcasm)!

Friday- can't really remember anything about Friday at all. Oops

Saturday- we slept in until 7 (Morgan slept from 8:30-3:30 and then 4-7!) and Matt did her bottle and diaper change while I pumped and got coffee ready. We hung out for awhile around the house until I ran to the grocery store while Morgan napped. I came home, made a pizza, enjoyed the wonderful weather we had, then laced up for a quick (not really) run while Matt followed me around in his truck with Morgan. I ran so slow; I think I actually run faster with the stroller!! We were supposed to have dinner with a coworker and her boyfriend but they had to bow out last minute, so Matt and I went on a date! His parents came to watch Morgan while we ate sushi and hibachi and then went to R&D's for a glass of wine. We have plans to go back to R&Ds with my coworker and boyfriend this Friday! 


Sunday- Morgan didn't sleep great (was up at 2 and 6) so I was pretty hesitant on cutting her morning nap short. We decided to go to second service at church, which gave her plenty of time to nap and for me to make a delicious and butter filled cinnamon roll breakfast cake. Matt convinced me to let us drop her off in the church nursery, which I'm thankful for. I actually listened to the message! We made some grilled cheese for lunch and sat outside for awhile. I took Morgan and Scout for a walk later on, then Matt and I made dinner together. Perfect Sunday. 


Yesterday, Morgan and I hung out at home and tried to get some cleaning done. We went for a run around 2 and it was pitiful. I walked a lot. Last night I decided it was time to put Morgan in the pack n play and out of the rock n play in our room because she's outgrowing it! I thought it was going to be a disaster but she did wonderful and slept for 8 hours!!! Our morning has been a little screwy, but I don't even care. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and she'll do great again tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment