Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's weekend

This'll mainly consist of pictures :)

This past Saturday my parents, Caylee, Steven, and Harper came down to visit! It was my brothers first time meeting Morgan so it was a lot of fun. I'm hoping my other brother and his family will finally meet her next weekend when we're in Augusta. 

 

 

 

Everyone got here around the same time, maybe 9ish? We spent the entire day just sitting around the fire and hanging out- it was awesome! Steven bought some steaks for us to grill out for a late lunch then I made some mini apple pies and ice cream for dessert before my brothers gang headed back home.

Valentine's day was Sunday and Matt remembered! I had some roses and two cards waiting for me when I woke up- one from him and one from the dogs and Morgan. I got him some Coldstone ice cream (that my parents picked up for me!) and some peanut m&ms, his favorite. I apparently show my love through sweets :) Morgan got some new pink jammies, a toy, and a book that made me cry when I read it to her later! My parents took us to Jim n Nicks for lunch, where Morgan had the most epic of all poopy diapers at the end. Thankfully we had already eaten and paid the bill because we hightailed it outta there to change her on the tailgate of the truck. Thank goodness I packed those new  jammies because it was a total blowout!


Things have been pretty chill around here this week, which I like for sure. I know it's getting close for me to start work again, so I've been snuggling with my babe as much as possible. Wednesday she decided not to nap at all after her 9am one, which was fine because she was in a great mood...until bedtime. She fell asleep immediately and then woke up after 30 mins...not in a good mood anymore! Took us about an hour to get her settled and then she slept until 3:30! Weird day/night for sure. She's napped much better today, thankfully, so we'll see what the night brings :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment