Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy December!

...six days late :)

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving...also a few days late! 
I worked Monday, half a day Tuesday at the office, then Wednesday and Thursday at the hospital last week. I called out sick Friday...for actually bring sick. I stayed at home, cleaned, and pulled out all the Christmas decorations. Matt went up to his parents to hunt that afternoon and Saturday morning. 

We got our Christmas tree Saturday afternoon and I decorated it while Matt napped. 




We headed over to Megan and Scott's to watch the SC v Clemson game that evening. Fun night! I held Gracie as much as I could :)



Sunday was church, then a new members class, groceries, errands, and an early dinner/late lunch. Bedtime was early, per usual!! 

Monday was an office day, then 3 days at the hospital. Today I'm OFF!! Took a boot camp type class with Jenn this morning and I'm already feeling sore. I thought I could do a quick 3-4 miles afterwards, but nah. We'll see how I feel later this afternoon. I'm waiting on a load of clothes to dry then heading up to Ridgeland to visit with Molly and little Emily. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment