Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hmm...

...that last post was supposed to have published yesterday, but I guess I forgot to save it!

First off, this Auburn v Missouri game is nuts! I'm enjoying it immensely. 

So, yesterday afternoon I got to hang out with sweet Emily and Molly and loved it. I got to catch up with Molly while snuggling with Emily the entire time; she is a sweetheart for sure. I left there about 4:30ish and waited on Matt to get back from fishing since he wanted to do a date night. We went to Tavern 46 for dinner, picked up some ice for the cooler (and the fish he had in it) and were in bed by 9:30. I always say we are awesome party people ;)



Matt was up earlier than usual for a Saturday because they were doing some scavenger hunt out at Palmetto Bluff. I got up when he left and picked up a little before heading out for a run. Have I mentioned how incredibly sore I am from yesterday's workout? I'm talking total body soreness, like after a marathon kind. Ouch. 5 mile progression run; still not sure how I kept running faster when my legs felt like lead. I'm trying to work on increasing my mileage again this month while working on speed too...good times ;)

Megan, Chance, and Gracie picked me up around 10:30 for the Bluffton Christmas parade. Besides it being 80+ degrees outside, we loved it! I got in some good snuggles with Gracie while Megan helped Chance snag lots of parade candy. We dipped out before it was over since it was going on 2+ hours and we were seriously sweating a lot!






Got home, had some leftover spaghetti for lunch, and attempted cooling off before Matt made it home around 1:30. Once he got back he set off in the kitchen and cut up fish and shrimp for 2 hours while I lazed around on the couch. We watched the the first half of this crazy tiger v tiger game before he showered up and headed back out to Palmetto Bluff for the second part of this wildlife event they sponsored. Macie and I are resting up- she's resting before their early morning duck hunt and I'm resting to get rid of this soreness so I have a pain free run in the morning! 

And here is a little picture of my newest nieces. Love that I got to see them two days in a row and for all the snuggles their mamas let me steal and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment