Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lots of pictures...

...not a lot of words :)
Mainly because I haven't updated in awhile and I can barely remember yesterday, much less anything from nearly 3 weeks ago!

We just got back from dinner with Megan and Scott to wrap up this Sunday before the crazy travel stuff begins. I'm at the hospital tomorrow then we're leaving from there for Augusta for Christmas with my family, heading back Wednesday afternoon so I can work Thursday and Friday, then time for the Thomas family Christmas over the weekend. Fun times ahead!

My boss doesn't know my name...


Matt wouldn't let me help with the building of this masterpiece...


Our weekend afternoons...


I did a lottttt of goodies baking for our neighbors and coworkers at Seaside...


Matt's Saturday morning...


My Saturday morning...



This is how Matt and Macie recover from their Saturday mornings...


And this afternoons masterpiece...thank you Pinterest.


 Happy Sunday-before-Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment